Model Selection for the VCI Paper
Width: 787mm, 1050mm
The VCI paper provides an optimal corrosion management solution for metal products manufacturers. VCI packaging paper is made of premium quality PH neutral Kraft paper with volatile corrosion inhibitors spread over it. This selection of anti corrosion Kraft paper works by releasing corrosion inhibitor vapor into the surrounding atmosphere within the enclosure formed by the package for metals. The vapor then condenses onto the metal surface forming a molecular corrosion protection layer that ensures rust prevention performance.
Features of the VCI Paper
1. The VCI packaging material is safe, eco-friendly and does not contain any carcinogenic chemicals.
2. Compliant with RoHS, PFoS, and PFoA requirements.
3. Exceptional corrosion resistance meets JIS Z 1535 and MIL-PRF-3420H standards.
4. Acid-free paper, coupled with powerful VCI, gives the VCI paper unique advantages over other packaging materials of packing car parts and electronic components.
5. Combines corrosion protection and packaging into one simple step.
6. VCI anti rust paper keeps products clean and ready for immediate use once the package is opened.
7. Aesthetically appealing package is available with custom printing.
Applications for the VCI Paper
The VCI package is a popular selection of corrosion prevention packaging that is typically used in military, mechanical, automotive, electrical engineering and metal hardware industries.
Upon storage or shipping, metal parts should be washed and dried out before being wrapped with hi-clean VCI package. Or as an alternative, use hi-clean VIC paper as internal lining or padding of a carton or container into which the entire assembly of metal parts is placed. If the outer package has no water-proof or sealing features whatsoever, we recommend using PE coated VCI paper and seal it with adhesive tapes.
carbon steel, alloy steel, cast iron, grain-oriented silicon steel, non-oriented silicon steel, phosphate coated steel, steel flange, aluminum, and powder metallurgy steel with our hi-clean VCI packaging products.
1. Use hi-clean VCI paper properly as per GB/T 14188 requirements
2. Please ensure the metal material to be packaged is clean and dry.
3. The side of package with VCI spread over it should face the metal.
4. Make sure the carton or container is fully sealed.
Please keep the food contact packaging material dry, out of direct sunlight, and sealed in its original bag, carton or container. The shelf-life of VCI paper is 3 years starting from the date of manufacture.